7.03.2009

the Lord has a sense of humor.

Ok. I'm going straight to the point on this one.

The rest of our trip has been cancelled. The program is done on Sunday. We come back to the U.S. this week.

Crazy. Huh? I will not analyze this change right now since it's 2:30 in the morning. Me choosing to do that would not be wise. The reason for the change is because of so much fear in Argentina over the swine flu. And this is understandable since they are just now starting their flu season. But to say this is unexpected does not even express how much of a curve ball this is. We are all now trying to figure out how to get home with so many flight changes and how to end our time here. I mentally wasn't ready to say good-bye to this city yet and end our time in this country. But again, the Lord has crazy ways of reminding us of who He is and what little control we have over everything in our world.

So I'll let you know when I'll be home and know that I am grateful I get to see all of your faces a little sooner than expected. But also know the last few days in Buenos Aires are going to be big. I'm not sure in what way yet, but I have no doubt the adventures aren't over yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment